RIGHT returns the last character or characters in a text string, based on the number of characters you specify.
The RIGHT and RIGHTB functions have the following arguments:
- Text (Required) The text string containing the characters you want to extract.
- numberOfCharacters (Optional) Specifies the number of characters you want RIGHT to extract.
- numberOfCharacters must be greater than or equal to zero.
- If numberOfCharacters is greater than the length of text, RIGHT returns all of text.
- If numberOfCharacters is omitted, it is assumed to be 1.
Field 1: ="Sale Price"
Field 2: ="Stock Number"
Last 5 characters of Field 1
Last character of Field 2
Updated over 1 year ago